Friday, March 27, 2009

Thursday training

It got cold! And it was windy. I contemplated walking outside, but since I doubt the windchill will be 20 degrees in August, I decided that was one type of weather I didn't need to train in. Instead, I went to my sister's house, she has a treadmill. That was the plan anyway, but since we both needed to do 4 miles, which takes more than an hour each, she took me to her athletic club as a guest. YAY! So we walked on treadmills side-by-side for 4 miles. And I managed to finish mine in just over an hour! I can walk faster on a treadmill, I think. That and I am getting faster overall.

I don't actually enjoy walking on the treadmill. My shins don't hurt as much, but it irritates my hips more. Good thing I don't have space for one anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment