Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday training

I managed to get in about 4 miles today. Early this afternoon I took the kids out on our "daily walk." They managed to walk 1.5 miles with me, but the pace was considerably slower than what I normally walk. The 3-year-old was setting our pace. The fact that she actually walked nearly 1.5 miles is actually quite impressive to me!

Later, just before dinner, I went out and did about 3 miles in 45 minutes. That is actually faster than I usually walk! I think the fact that dinner was going to be ready by the time I got home helped motivate me. That and the beautiful weather. There are still some massive puddles I have to navigate around, but they are becoming fewer and farther between.

My shins are still bothering me a bit when I walk. They are worse the first half of the walk. By the second half they have gotten to a tolerable point.

Mileage this week: 4
Mileage since start of training: ??? (I'll figure it out and get back to you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment