Sunday, March 1, 2009

Come train with me!

Virtually!

Each week, I'll post the training plan for the week here on the blog (probably on Monday, but maybe as early as Sunday). I'll post how I am doing. You can choose to do the same training schedule I am doing, but I certainly don't expect it. Honestly, if I wasn't gonna be walking 60 miles at the end of August, I wouldn't be doing this either! Join in where you feel you can. If you want to commit to training at 1/3 the rate I am, great! Just knowing that there is someone out there who is going to do something because I am doing it will help motivate me to actually put on the shoes and do it.

You can also just be part of my cheering squad. Check in here to see how it is going, motivate me, inspire me, commiserate with me, help me keep going. While right now the training isn't hard, I can see a point where walking the miles required may not be so appealing. I'll need all the prodding I can get!

That's it. You can be virtually training with me, walking where ever you are and letting me know it, or you can cheer me on from where you are. Either way, your energy will keep me moving toward the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment