Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 10 summary

Week ten had highlights and low lights, and mostly I can't remember! The beginning of the week was busy, I managed to get very little training in. I spent Wednesday and Thursday getting ready for the garage sale, Friday and Saturday were the sale, so little in the way of following the plan.

Here is what I did:

Friday: cross-trained. We did stairs in between customers, and I did 3 sets of triceps dips on the bench while waiting. I should do them more often!

Saturday: I walked 6 miles with MY WHOLE TEAM! YAY! We walked inside, because the wind on Saturday was terrible and the temp was low.

Sunday: I walked 10 miles with my sister. 10 miles. 10. in 3 hours (or a little less).

The garage sale went OK. We weren't as busy as we had hoped, and we still had a TON of stuff left when the sale was done. Still we made a good amount of money, but I feel like it could have been better. We might open again for next Saturday. And I might try to find another location and pull some of the things I think SHOULD have sold. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment