Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 11 plan

Late, as usual! It has been such a hectic couple of weeks!

Monday: rest

Tuesday: 3 miles (I can already tell you I weeded instead of walking!)

Wednesday: 30 minutes of cross training (I hope to actually walk a couple of miles, but it is supposed to be REALLY windy and hot)

Thursday: 5 miles

Friday: 30 minutes of cross training

Saturday: 10 miles

Sunday: 6 miles

The mileage is the same as last week, but the cross training time was bumped up.

In other news, I hit the thrift shop today and I think I have a bag that will work for my gear! YAY! It can only weigh 35 pounds loaded and since it may get damaged/lost, I didn't want to chance something I really liked. I bought 2 different bags, one for $2.35, the other for $3.15. Not bad, and they are in decent shape. One is a little bigger than the other. If nothing else, they will work well for the kids for vacations!

No comments:

Post a Comment