Sunday, May 24, 2009

Friday and Saturday training

I weeded as my cross training on Friday (and oy, my bum!). I count it. My sister shoveled and counted it, so I figure why not! I did pick up a pair of 3 pound weights so I can do a little more appropriate cross training in the coming weeks.

On Saturday we opened our garage sale for one more day, and pulled in another $100+. We still have oodles of stuff, but for a sale in the country outside a smaller city, we did OK. After the sale, we walked 10 miles! Unfortunately, I had some issue going with my foot the entire time. It made the walk rather unpleasant. I also ended up icing my knee last night, just because it felt wonky. It didn't really hurt, but it didn't feel right, either. My foot feels better today, which is good, since i have another 6 miles ahead of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment